For 28 years, Iteanu Avocats has been developing an activity dedicated to digital law.
Iteanu Avocats advises and defends its clients with regard to, particularly, cybersecurity and the responsibilities arising from it.
Iteanu Avocats also advises its clients on data law. In particular, we ensure the compliance and follow-up of all organizations with the EU Reglement 2016/679 known as the GDPR, from raising awareness among teams and/or the general management, to the organization and holding of practical workshops on the right reflexes in the event of observed violations of personal data or CNIL controls, including the legal assessment of the mapping of processing operations, the review of contracts and, the customer path…
Iteanu Avocats’ philosophy is to be a “boutique law firm” that provides a tailor-made service to its clients, specially adapted to the needs expressed.
- Formation and awareness on cybersecurity and data protection law
- Review of the processes put in place to prevent and respond to cyber attacks and/or internal fraud
- GDPR compliance services
- Review of all contracts
- Assistance in the negotiation and drafting of all contracts
- Legal feasibility study of all activities related to digital technology
- Assistance and representation in order to ensure a defence before all administrative authorities, all public or private courts