Prove & Run was created with the idea that large-scale deployments of connected objects is an attractive target for remote cyberattacks and that the solutions used in the mobile industry are not sufficient to answer to the challenge.
When designing connected objects, security engineers can rely on three pillars:
- Secure Elements or HSMs
- Trusted Execution Environments or secure OSs
- Hardware – or software – based hypervisors
In order to resist to sophisticated remote attacks, Prove & Run has designed TEEs and hypervisors that are highly resistant against hackers and as close as possible to zero bugs.
PROVE & RUN PRODUCTS & SERVICES
ProvenCore: Proven OS kernel (new generation TEE) to secure IoT endpoints (gateways and sensors) and mobile devices:
- Execution of security critical applications
- Available on ARM Cortex-A (MPU) and Cortex-M (MCU)
- Provided together with its Secure Boot
- Cortex-A version under Common Criteria EAL7+ evaluation (world première)
ProvenVisor: Proven secure hypervisor for mobile devices and IoT virtualization solutions:
- Secure isolation of existing OS and legacy SW stack
- Available on ARM Cortex-A v8
- Optional ProvenCore support to create a security perimeter around the device and to enforce security policies