Vade is a global cybersecurity company that protects consumers, businesses, and organizations from email-borne cyberattacks, including phishing, spear phishing, business email compromise, and malware/ransomware.
Specializing in the development of threat detection technology with artificial intelligence, Vade protects 1 billion corporate and consumer mailboxes and serves the ISP, SMB, and MSP markets with autonomous products and solutions that help increase cybersecurity and maximize IT efficiency.
VADE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Vade for M365: Purpose-built for MSPs, Vade for M365 offers AI-based protection against dynamic, email-borne cyberattacks targeting Microsoft 365. API-based, Vade for M365 offers a native Microsoft 365 user experience and a 64% catch-rate improvement over Exchange Online Protection (EOP).
- Email Content Filter for Service Providers: Protecting the world’s leading ISPs and telcos in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, the Vade Email Content Filter goes beyond traditional email filtering with a behavioral-based approach to detection that outperforms standard fingerprinting, reputation, and sandboxing technologies.
- Vade MTA Builder: Highly flexible and modular, the Vade MTA Builder empowers service providers to build a custom MTA for their unique business environment. Designed for high-volume ISPs and email service providers, the Vade MTA Builder is Golang-based and built on microservices architecture, allowing for rapid development and integration.
- Vade Cloud: A ready to use, cloud-based email solution, Vade Cloud blocks phishing, spear phishing, and malware/ransomware attacks with an AI-based engine that featured advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies.
- IsItPhishing Threat Detection: Available as a REST API, IsItPhishing Threat Detection analyzes URLs and webpages to detect and block sophisticated phishing attacks. Leveraging artificial intelligence technology, it integrates into leading SIEM and SOAR solutions to improve threat detection, reduce response time, and enhance mid-sized and enterprise SOCs.